Do you know a resident who:
- is looked up to as a respected leader?
- demonstrates innovation in education?
- creates a positive culture by fostering a shared love of medicine?
- advocates for residents and resident issues?
- is a resourceful, outside-of-the-box thinker?
Now is your chance to recognize a colleague by nominating them for an OMA Resident Achievement Award.
To find out more and to submit a nomination, please click here. The deadline to nominate is Friday, December 14, 2018 at 1700h.